Applications for places at Cowbit St Mary's Church of England Primary School are made in line with Lincolnshire County Council’s admissions arrangements.
Applications for places during the academic year are dependent on there being places available. Allocation of places is in line with Lincolnshire Council Policy meaning children with an Education, Health and Care Plan will be considered first where the school is named. We will then allocate remaining places in accordance with county policy.
In year admissions can be made at www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/schooladmissions or call 01522 782030 and request a paper application form.
For entry into reception in September, we will allocate places to parents who make an application before we consider any parent who has not made one. The school has a published admission number (PAN) of 12 and we currently hold this as a limit for the number of pupils in a year group. If there are more applications than places, then the oversubscription criteria will be used to decide who should be offered a place. The oversubscription criteria are:
- Looked after children and all previously looked after children
- A brother or sister attending the school at the time of application, or who will be attending the school at the expected time of admission.
- Parents are faithful and regular worshippers at Cowbit St Mary's Church
- Nearest School: measured by straight line distance
- Increasing order of straight line distance